As a keynote speaker, successful five-time entrepreneur, and global trainer, Steve blends deep, real-world experience with an engaging stage presence designed to capture attention, provoke thoughts, and drive real action. Every session is customized to drive the greatest possible impact, combining engaging stories (including personal failures) and practical tools and techniques that drive attendees to learn and act!
Steve Lowisz is the go-to expert on talent acquisition, talent optimization, personal development, diversity & inclusion, and business performance for a startup, equity-backed, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. He has more than two decades of experience helping companies find and unlock the performance of their teams. Fact about Steve:
- CEO of the Qualigence Group of Companies that he founded in 1999
- Served on the board of multiple non-profit organizations including Pathways Family Centers and Wheels for
- Warriors and is the founding member of the Qualigence Cares Foundation.
- Steve has been featured in Fortune Magazine, CNN Money, The Detroit Free Press and on Bloomberg Radio.
To be announced
Bio coming soon.
With 23 years of human resources and talent acquisition leadership experience, Jason Buss is a recognized expert with deep experience in identifying, recruiting and hiring high-performing teams. He is currently the vice president of talent acquisition for MongoDB.
Jason has authored and published content in, and has been quoted by The Huffington Post, Fast Company, Bloomberg, MarketWatch, Society for Human Resource Management, Corporate Executive Board and more.
He is also the founder of the Recruiters Network and serves as the president and community leader for several of the nation’s largest and most active regional recruiting communities. You can connect with Jason on LinkedIn or Twitter @jjbuss.
8:30 - 9:00: Check-in and networking
9:00 - 9:10: Kickoff with Jason Buss, Founder, Recruiters Network
9:10 - 10:10: Steve Lowisz- Candidate Focused Recruiting
10:10 - 10:50: Networking Break
10:50 - 11:00: Prize Drawings & Announcements
11:00 - 12:00: To be announced
12:00: Wrap up
Candidate Focused Recruiting
The war for talent continues. According to recent reports, there are 1 million more jobs open than there are people unemployed! Add in the skills gap, and the shortage of talent is a recruiter's worst nightmare. Today's challenging business environment demands that you continuously enhance your selling and influencing skills to set yourself and your organization apart when connecting with potential candidates.
Candidate Focused Recruiting is a proven method of building capabilities in assessing the needs of potential candidates, articulating your message in the best way to be heard, dealing with any concerns or resistance, and gaining agreement to move the process forward.
In this session we will address the 5 key building blocks to successfully engaging and closing your target candidates:
- OPEN: How to build trust and credibility through managing candidate expectations.
- INVESTIGATE: How to accurately assess the situation and uncover candidate needs.
- PRESENT: How to tie your opportunities to the candidate situation.
- CONFIRM: How to gain agreement and move the candidate forward.
- POSITION: How to build long-term candidate and client relationships.
To be announced
Session title coming soon
Session description coming soon